Advanced Methods in Field Archaeology (Winter)
This course builds on the methods and techniques introduced in Introduction to Field Archaeology. Students will be given practical experience in advanced excavation and recording techniques including development and management of the site archive and finds recording and classification.
- Courses in WINTER start Monday Jan 15 2018
- Site: Ferrycarrig Research Project (Winter 2018)
- Pre-requisite: IAFS Introduction to Field Archaeology or equivalent experience
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Download the (pdf) – Advanced Methods in Field Archaeology
- Applications now open – apply here.